What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
These cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of the communication and are strictly necessary in order to provide you with the requested service (so-called technical cookies).
- keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, etc., for the duration of a session or for a limited persistent duration
- identify the user once he/she has logged in, for the duration of a session
- detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- remember language or font preferences, for the duration of a session or for a limited persistent duration
We use Google Analytics to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally.
The cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the site and some services and functionalities may not work.